2011 - 2014 Ford Econoline E150 E250 E350 Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Our Econoline plug & play remote start is the easiest and ONLY one out there to install! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 30 minutes to an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Econoline van. Don't have factory keyless entry? Choose the 1-way or 2-way 4-button remote option and get remotes as well!
- Complete kit no extra parts needed
- Fast, easy, mostly PLUG & PLAY installation
- Comes with installation instructions.
- No dealer scantool needed.
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford Econoline E150 E250 E350
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an B, C, D or E
- Must be key start ignition.
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- 2 Keys required for installation if chipped keys - no cloned keys
- THIS WILL NOT WORK ON OLDER (OR NEWER) ECONOLINE VANS WITH HIGH CURRENT IGNITION SWITCH.
Important Installation Overview
These vans come setup a few different ways. Depending on whether your van has an immobilizer or power locks will change how plug and play the system is and may require additional connections. The basic system to start by 3x lock from your current OEM remote is 100% plug and play!
If you have the immobilizer / chip in the key you will need to manually connect 2 wires.
If you want door lock control from our remotes or the phone APP, you will need to manually connect 2 wires.
If your van does NOT have power locks, choose either of the 1-button remote options.
If your van has power locks but you do not have a keyless remote, then choose either of the 4-button remote options.
NOTE: Basic kit is 100% Plug & Play if you don't need parking light confirmation and don't have the immobilizer / chip in the key.
Remove the (2) 7mm holding the right side underdash panel on and remove. Then remove the left side underdash panel. Remove the steering column shroud by removing (3) 7/32" screws from underneath. Then separate the 2 halves and remove the lower half. Next remove 2 7mm screws holding the OEM OBD diagnostic connector in place. You are now ready to complete the install.
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Button 1-Way 1500ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1500ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 1-Button 2-Way 3000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob & (1) 1-Button 1-way fob for up to 3000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 4-Button 1-Way 1500ft = Comes with (2) 4-Button remote fobs for up to 1500ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 4-Button 2-Way 3000ft = Comes with (1) 4-Button 2-way remote fob & (1) 4-Button 1-way fob for up to 3000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- Smart Phone APP Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere. ** NOTE: ON THIS VEHICLE SMARTPHONE CONTROL WILL ONLY START/STOP THE VEHICLE ADDITIONAL WIRING CONNECTIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR DOORLOCK CONTROL! *** Service Plan Required after purchase $39/year