Ford Expedition Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Our Expedition plug & play remote start is the easiest and ONLY one out there to install! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 30 minutes to an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Expedition.
- Complete kit no extra parts needed
- Fast, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation
- Only 1 optional wire to hardwire
- Comes with installation instructions.
- No dealer scantool needed.
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford Expedition
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an 7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E
- Must be key start ignition.
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- 2 Keys required for installation - no cloned keys
NOTE: 100% Plug & Play if you don't need parking light confirmation!
Remove the (2) 7mm holding the right side underdash panel on and remove. Then remove the left side underdash panel. Remove the steering column shroud by removing (3) 7/32" screws from underneath. Then separate the 2 halves and remove the lower half. Next remove 2 7mm screws holding the OEM OBD diagnostic connectior in place. You are now ready to complete the install.
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartStart APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. ** NOTE: ON THIS VEHICLE SMARTPHONE CONTROL WILL ONLY START/STOP THE VEHICLE ADDITIONAL WIRING CONNECTIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR DOORLOCK CONTROL! *** Service Plan Required after purchase $39/year