Ford F-150 Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Our 2009 - 2010 F150 plug & play remote start is the easiest and ONLY full plug & play out there to install! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 30 minutes to an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your F-150 pickup.
- Complete kit no extra parts needed
- Only 1 optional wire to hardwire + hoodpin
- Comes with installation instructions.
- Fast, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation
- No dealer visit required
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2009 2010 Ford F150 F-150
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an 9,A
- Must be normal key start ignition.
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- 2 Keys required for installation - no cloned keys
NOTE: 100% Plug & Play if you don't need parking light confirmation!
Remove the (3) 7mm holding the right side underdash panel on and remove. Remove the steering column shroud by removing (3) 7/32" or 5.5mm screws from underneath and then separate the 2 halves and remove the lower half. Next remove (2) 7mm screws holding the OEM OBD diagnostic connectior in place. You are now ready to proceed with the install
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Button 1-way fob for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartStart APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. ** NOTE: ON THIS VEHICLE SMARTPHONE CONTROL WILL ONLY START/STOP THE VEHICLE ADDITIONAL WIRING CONNECTIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR DOORLOCK CONTROL! *** Service Plan Required after purchase $39.95/year