Toyota Tundra Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Our Tundra plug & play remote start is 100% plug & play for the 2011 - 2017 models! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Tundra.
- Complete kit all parts included
- Easy, fast, PLUG & PLAY install
- Does NOT shutdown when opening a door.
- Comes with installation instructions.
- No dealer visit / scan tool needed.
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Toyota Tundra
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an A,B,C,D,E, F, G, H
- Must be key start ignition w/ the letter G engraved on the key.
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- Will NOT work on 2018 Tundra models - see our other items.
Fully plug & play at the driver underdash area and 1 easy plug at the passenger underdash area under the glovebox.
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-way 1-Button remote for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartPhone APP Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. *** Service Plan Required after purchase $39/year