Chrysler Town & Country Remote Start for 2012 - 2016 w/ PUSH Start - Plug & Play
The ONLY 100% plug & play remote start system for the 2012 - 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. Install is simple and takes most consumers under an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Chrysler Town & Country. You could also add one of our longer range options at checkout if the range of the factory remote isn't enough. This kit also includes TAKEOVER meaning the vehicle won't shut off when you open the door you will be able to get in and drive!
- Complete Kit Comes with ALL parts needed
- Comes with installation instructions.
- Simple, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation
- 2012 - 2016 Chrysler Town & Country
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be a C, D, E, F, G
- Must be PUSH START ignition
- Vehicle must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only.
Easy plug & play installation done completely at the driver underdash area. 100% Plug & Play installation NO wires need to be cut, spliced, etc.
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1500 ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1500 ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000 ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote and (1) 1-Button 1-way remote for up to 2000 ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- Phone APP Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. Service Plan Required after purchase/installation. First year free $39.95each year after. (3x Lock will work as well)