2015 - 2019 Hyundai Sonata Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 1-3 hours to install. Mostly plug and play installation and only 2 simple wires to manually connect.
Install is simple and comes with easy to follow instructions. Used by KIA dealerships across the country this kit works GREAT! Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs. Simply press and hold the remote button to start the vehicle and then when approaching the vehicle to enter press the button twice to unlock the doors. Note: Your OEM remote is not functional while the vehicle is running so you must use the new remote to unlock the doors when using the remote start.
- Complete kit all parts included
- No dealer scantool needed.
- Comes with installation instructions.
- Fast, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation
- Only 2 wires to manually connect
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2015 - 2019 Hyundai Sonata
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be a F,G,H,J,K
- Must be key start ignition.
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- Canadian Vehicles & Rarely US will require additional hardwired connections
Remove the underdash panel. Remove the (3) screws holding the steering column cover on. One underneath then turn the wheel left to right to reveal the other two. Then separate the two halves and remove the lower half. Next remove the cover over the fusebox on the bottom left of the underdash panel to reveal the diagnostic connector. You are now ready to complete the install.
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 1-Way 1500ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1500ft range
- 2-Way 2500ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote and (1) 1-Button 1-Way remote fob for up to 2500ft range
- Smart Phone APP Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere! - Also comes with (2) 1-Way Remotes *** Service Plan Required after purchase $39.95/year