Acura ILX Remote Start Kit for 2016 2017 2018 Push Start
Remote starter kit for the 2016 2017 2018 Acura ILX with the push start ignition system. Full plug & play installation simple instructions included. Our kit is the best there is no better solution for this vehicle 100% plug & play - including the parking lights and autolight connections. Start by pressing lock 3 times on your OEM fob or choose one of our long range add on options. No wires to tap in, no splicing and no cutting.
- Plug & Play installation
- Easy to program no dealer visit needed
- All parts included complete KIT!
- Includes printed installation instructions
- 2016 2017 2018 Acura ILX Remote Start
- Automatic transmission ONLY
- 10th letter of VIN must be a G, H, J
- Not compatible with normal key start ignition
- Must be push start
Installation is simple full plug & play most consumers can complete the install in under an hour. Everything plugs in on the drivers side underdash either at the Smart PCU above the gas pedal or around the steering column / headlight switch area.
Please note this installation requires a 2-part programming procedure with copying technology. This means you need to install the module, learn the vehicle, and then remove the module and send it back to us for processing. Use the included return label to send the module to us. We will process the module and then send it back to you to complete the installation. Simple!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Choose Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 3000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Way remote fob for up to 3000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- Smartphone APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. First year of service is free, $39.99 each year after. 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.