Ford F-150 Remote Start Kit
Our 2004 - 2008 F150 remote start is the easiest out there to install! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 1-2 hours.
- Complete kit no extra parts needed
- Comes with installation instructions.
- Fast, easy, installation
- No dealer visit required
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 Ford F150 F-150
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an 4,5,6,7,8
- Must be normal key start ignition.
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- 2 Keys required for installation - no cloned keys
NOTE: Easy install but this kit is NOT plug and play!
Remove the 7mm holding the underdash panel on and remove. Remove the (4) 8mm bolts holding the metal plate on and set aside. Remove the trim panel on the left end of the dash. Remove the door sill and drive kick panel. You are now ready to proceed with the install
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 1-Way 1-Button = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range. Simpler install and you would continue to use your OEM keyless entry remote for locks. Downside being you carry 2 remotes.
- 1-way 4-Button = Comes with (2) 4-Button 1-way remote fobs for up to 1200ft range. Replace your OEM fob with this remote that has all the features on it.
- SmartStart APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world! *** Service Plan Required after purchase $29/year