Ford Edge Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit 2011 - 2014
Our Ford Edge plug & play remote start is the easiest out there to install! The ONLY full plug & play in the world. Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 30 minutes to an hour. Once installed and programmed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Edge.
- Complete kit no extra parts needed
- Comes with installation instructions.
- Fast, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation
- No dealer scantool needed.
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford Edge
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an B, C, D, E
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- Must be key start ignition.
- 2 Keys required for installation/programming - no copied/cloned keys
Simple install done at the driver under dash area and an optional t-harness at the driver kick panel for parking light confirmation.
2 unique keys are required for programming purposes. The kit will not work without 2 valid keys. Cloned keys some locksmiths make are considered copies and will not work.
NOTE: 100% Plug & Play - there is no other comparable kit in the world!
Installation Video: SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE - COMING SOON!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button 2-way remote fobs for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartStart APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. Service Plan Required after purchase $39.95/year