Ford Explorer Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit 2007 - 2010
Our Ford Explorer plug & play remote start is the easiest out there to install! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about an hour. Once installed and programmed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Explorer.
- Complete kit no extra parts needed
- Comes with installation instructions.
- Fast, easy, mostly PLUG & PLAY installation
- 2 required hardwired connections
- No dealer scantool needed.
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2007 2008 2009 2010 Ford Explorer
- 10th position of the VIN must be an 7, 8, 9, or A
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- Must be key start ignition.
- 2 Keys required for installation/programming - no copied/cloned keys
Simple install done at the driver under dash area. A few t-harness connectors and 2 manual required hardwired connections.
2 unique keys are required for programming purposes. The kit will not work without 2 valid keys. Cloned keys some locksmiths make are considered copies and will not work.
Installation Video: SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE - COMING SOON!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-button 1-way fob for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- Smart Phone APP Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. NOTE: Installations using phone app would require 2 manual wire connections to control the locks if desired. First year free then a service plan is required @ $39.95/year