Ford F-250 Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter KitOur F-250 Superduty plug & play remote start is the easiest and ONLY one out there to install! Remote starter installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 30 minutes to an hour. Once installed simply press the start button twice on the included 1-button remotes to start your F-250.
- Complete kit all parts included
- Comes with installation instructions.
- Fast, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation
- No dealer scantool needed.
- Only 1 optional wire to hardwire + hoodpin
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2008 2009 2010 Ford F-250 Superduty
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an 8,9,A
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Must be key start ignition.
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- 2 Keys required for installation - no cloned keys
NOTE: 100% Plug & Play if you don't need parking light confirmation!
Remove the underdash panel. Remove the steering column shroud by removing (3) 7/32" screws from underneath. Then separate the 2 halves and remove the lower half. Next remove 2 7mm screws holding the OEM OBD diagnostic connectior in place. You are now ready to complete the install.
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = Not applicable.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartStart APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. ** NOTE: ON THIS VEHICLE SMARTPHONE CONTROL WILL ONLY START/STOP THE VEHICLE ADDITIONAL WIRING CONNECTIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR DOORLOCK CONTROL! *** Service Plan Required after purchase $39.95/year