Ford Fiesta Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Just released our Fiesta plug & play remote start is the easiest out there to install! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about 30 minutes to an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Fiesta.
- Complete kit no extra parts needed
- Fast, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation
- Comes with installation instructions.
- No dealer scantool needed.
- Will not work on push start models.
- 2014 2015 2016 Ford Fiesta
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an E, F, or G
- Must be key start ignition.
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- 2 Keys required for installation - no cloned keys
NOTE: 100% Plug & Play if you don't need parking light confirmation!
Remove the steering column shroud by removing 3 T20 torx screws. One from the bottom straight up and the other two you need to turn the steering wheel to reveal. Then separate the 2 halves and remove the lower half. Next remove 2 7mm screws holding the OEM OBD diagnostic connectior in place. If connecting park lights reach to the back of the headlight switch and unplug the connector.
Installation Video: Ford Fiesta Install Video
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button 2-way remote fobs for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartStart APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. Service Plan Required after purchase $39.95/year
*** NOTE: SmartPhone app & remotes would be used for start/stop and GPS functions only it will not control the doorlocks without additional manual wire connections. ***