Toyota Highlander Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Remote start for the 2017 2018 Toyota HIGHLANDER with the normal H-key start ignition. No splicing, no cutting, no confusing wiring diagrams to follow. Installation of the remote start is fast and easy takes most consumers about an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your HIGHLANDER.
- Complete kit all parts included
- Does NOT shutdown when opening a door.
- No dealer visit / scan tool needed.
- Will not work on push start models.
- Easy, fast, PLUG & PLAY install
- Comes with installation instructions.
- 2017 2018 Toyota HIGHLANDER
- Key must have the letter "H" engraved on the shaft
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be an H or J
- Must have power locks
Be sure to select the proper kit depending on whether your vehicle has the auto/ start/stop feature. The switch (pictured above) will be to the left of the steering wheel.
WITH AUTO START/STOP FUNCTION: 100% Plug & Play installation all done at the driver underdash / kick panel area.
WITHOUT AUTO START/STOP FUNCTION: Full plug & play with 1 wire to interrupt
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button 2-way remote fobs for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartPhone APP Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. *** Service Plan Required after purchase $29/year