Toyota Tundra Remote Start Plug & Play Remote Starter Kit
Our Tundra plug & play remote start for the 2018 models! Remote start installation is fast and easy takes most consumers about an hour. Once installed simply press the lock button on your OEM remote 3 times to start your Tundra.
- Complete kit all parts included
- Easy, fast, PLUG & PLAY install
- No dealer visit / scan tool needed.
- Will not work on push start models.
- Does NOT shutdown when opening a door.
- Comes with installation instructions.
- 2018 Toyota Tundra
- 10th letter of your VIN # must be a J
- Must have power locks / keyless entry
- Must be key start ignition w/ the letter H engraved on the key.
- Automatic transmission only will not work on manuals
- Will NOT work on 2011 - 2017 Tundra models - see our other items.
Fully plug & play at the driver underdash area and only 1 manual wire to interrupt to allow the OEM remote to function with the vehicle running as of July 2018. Will be the ONLY 100% plug & play near the end of summer. Check back or follow us on Facebook for updates!
Installation Video: Coming Soon!
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button 2-way remote fobs for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartPhone APP Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. *** Service Plan Required after purchase $29/year