Remote Start for Nissan Frontier 2005 - 2019 Plug & Play
Our Nissan Frontier remote starter kit is the only plug & play that exists! Install is simple and takes most consumers about 45 minutes to an hour. Works on ALL Nissan Frontier trim levels that meet the requirements below. No special programming necessary. No dealer visit needed.
- Complete Kit Comes with ALL parts necessary
- Simple programming no dealer visit necessary!
- Printed installation instructions included.
- Quick, easy, PLUG & PLAY installation**
- 2005 - 2019 Nissan Frontier
- Vehicle must have power locks / keyless entry
- Must be standard KEY START ignition.
- Automatic transmission only
This kit comes almost entirely plug & play with only a couple hardwired / optional connections. Basic functionality is 100% plug & play. No splicing cutting required for that unless you want 3x lock only. Additional hardwired connections are as follows:
- 3x Lock Capability: Requires one manual connection to allow pressing lock 3 times on the OEM remote to start.
- Horn: Beeps horn for lock, unlock, remote start confirmation.
- Parking Lights Confirmation: Flashes lights with lock, unlock, remote start.
- Hood Pin: Only required if vehicle is not equipped with an OEM hood pin.
For vehicles without power locks choose the 1-button remote option.
Please note remote styles change from time to time the remotes received may not match the picture exactly. Also 2-way kits will come with (1) 2-way remote and (1) 1-way spare remote.
- Full House: 2-Way 3000ft remote kit + Smart Phone Module = Comes with (1) 4-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Way remote fob for up to 2000ft range + the Smart Phone module + 3x lock from the OEM remote will work as well with 1 additional wire connection.
- Full House LCD: 2-Way LCD 3000ft remote kit + Smart Phone Module = Comes with (1) LCD 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Way remote fob for up to 3000ft range + the Smart Phone module + 3x lock from the OEM remote will work as well with 1 additional wire connection.