2016 Scion iM Hatchback Remote Start Kit
Remote starter kit for your 2016 Scion iM with the normal standard key start ignition letter "H" stamped on the shaft of the key. Plug & play installation simple instructions included. Start by pressing lock 3 times on your OEM fob or choose one of our long range add on options. Our kit is the best there is no better solution for this vehicle only 1 simple wire connection required the rest is 100% plug & play.
- Plug & Play installation
- All parts included complete DIY KIT!
- Includes printed installation instructions
- Easy to program no dealer visit needed.
- 2016 Scion iM Remote Start
- Automatic transmission ONLY
- Not compatible with push start models
- 10th Letter of VIN must be a "G"
- Vehicle must have normal key start ignition
- Key must have letter H stamped on metal shaft
- Vehicle must have power locks / keyless entry
- Allows normal takeover. Does NOT shut off when opening the door
Install is easy and all connections are at the driver under dash area. Only 1 easy to follow wire connection at the fusebox is necessary the rest is fully plug & play. The TPMS wire cut allow the factory remote to stay functional during the remote start runtime. If you do NOT want to cut any wires, you can select one of the long range options for a 100% plug and play kit, BUT your OEM remote won't be functional during the remote start runtime. You will have to use our remotes to unlock the doors.
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Choose Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter.
- 1-Way 1000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 3000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Way remote fob for up to 3000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- Smartphone APP Phone Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. First year of service is free, $39 each year after. 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.