Toyota Land Cruiser Remote Start Plug & Play Kit for 2016 - 2019
Get the best remote start kit for your Toyota Land Cruiser. Easy installation can be completed anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour for most. No confusing diagrams, no sloppy wiring, no cutting, splicing, etc. Everything is done under the driver side dash on your LandCruiser. Follow our easy installation instructions to remove the lower dash panel and steering column cover plug in our t-harness, turn the ignition on to program and your done. Simply press the lock button 3 times from your factory OEM remote and your vehicle will start and run. The parking lights will remain on to let you know the truck is running. Once you are ready to drive simply unlock the truck with the remote and open the door. Your vehicle will shut off upon opening the door - just jump in, restart and go!
- Complete Kit comes with ALL parts required.
- Printed installation instructions included.
- Simple programming no dealer visit necessary.
- BEST Land Cruiser remote starter harness on the market
- PLUG & PLAY install - Easy!
Remote Start Compatibility Requirements
- 2016 2017 2018 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Automatic transmission only.
- Vehicle must have SmartKey / Push Start system
- Vehicle will shutdown upon opening the door
Remote Start Installation Overview
Remote starter installation on the 16 - 19 Land Cruiser is simple. There are only 2 plug and play t-harness plugs both of which are found at the drivers underdash area. One goes to the steering lock connector found under the steering column shroud. The other remote start connector goes to the multiplex module found to the left of the steering column. The push to start remote start kit is one of the easiest installs out there and one of our best sellers. Once all the connectors are plugged in follow the included instructions to program the module and you are ready to go!
Remote Start Operation
Operating your remote start is simple. From your factory remote fob press the lock button 3 times to activate the remote engine starter. The parking lights will flash and the truck will start and run for the preset time typically 15 minutes. Pressing the lock button 3 more times will shut the truck off. Be sure not to press the lock button too fast or too slow the timing may take a few tries to get used to.
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
- 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No additional remotes to carry simply press LOCK 3 times on your factory remote to activate the remote starter. Need more range? Check out the upgrade options below:
- 1-Way 1200ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- 2-Way 2000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Button 1-way for up to 2000ft range + 3x lock from OEM fob will work as well.
- SmartPhone App Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. Service plan required - $39.99/year & 3x lock from the OEM remote fob will work as well.